We appreciate you choosing us to supply your contact lenses, so naturally your privacy is treated with the respect it deserves.
In order to provide you with the highest standard of eye care, our business is required to collect personal information about you. This information covers basic details such as your name, address and telephone number.
We value the need to safeguard this information and, in accordance with the principles laid down in privacy legislation, we would like to assure you that:
· This information will only be used by our business in order to deliver your care to the highest standards.
· It will not be disclosed to those not associated with your eye care without your express consent.
· You may seek access to the information held about you and we will provide this access without undue delay.
· There will be no charge for requesting this information but there may be fees levied just to cover the costs associated with the processing of this request or the copying of information.
· We will take reasonable steps to ensure at all times that the details we keep about you are accurate, complete and up-to-date.
· We will take reasonable steps to protect this information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
· Our staff are trained to respect these principles at all times.
If you have any questions regarding the information we collect from you and hold in your records, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are acting in your interests at all times.
Thank you for trusting us to supply your contact lenses, it means a lot to us.